A major new initiative to support promising young scientists attending EAS 2015 Glasgow
EAS is committed to supporting the next generation of atherosclerosis researchers. In the Glasgow 2015 Congress Scientific Programme there are exciting new opportunities for young investigators to give oral and poster communications. We want the best and brightest young scientists from around the world to be able to participate in these sessions, and to support them we are pleased to announce Young Investigator Fellowships - complimentary registration and a grant of up to 400 euros to cover travel and accommodation - to be awarded on a competitive basis to young presenters.
Calling all Young Investigators
EAS 2015 Glasgow is a prestigious platform from which young fellows may launch or progress their international careers. EAS has a strong contingent of senior scientists enthusiastic to interact with and mentor young investigators. This interaction will be a source of great inspiration and encouragement, and will ultimately strengthen research in the field.
A Young Investigator Fellowship is an excellent opportunity for students and young researchers to attend EAS Glasgow in 2015 at low cost. Fellowships are available to presenters aged 35 years or younger.
To be considered for a Fellowship, applicants should submit an abstract to EAS 2015. The abstract submission deadline is Wednesday November 12.Link to EAS 2015 abstract submission: HERE
What's included in a Young Investigator Fellowship?
Awardees will receive:
- Complimentary Congress registration at EAS 2015 Glasgow
- Complimentary invitation to the Congress Welcome Reception and Networking Evening Social events
- A grant (up to 400 €) towards travel & accommodation at EAS 2015.
See how 400 € can cover your Congress expenses HERE
How to apply for a Young Investigator Fellowship
- Submit your abstract for presentation at EAS 2015.
To go to the abstract submission page, click HERE .
- Complete the Young Investigator Fellowship application form, which you will find HERE
- Applications must be submitted by closing date 20 November 2014.
- Applicants must be 35 years of age or under on December 31 2014
- The awarding of the Fellowships is at the discretion of the organisers
- Applicants will receive notification of whether they are to receive a Fellowship by 20 December 2014
Please share this message within your personal and professional network, so that as many as possible promising young researchers will have the chance to benefit from this opportunity to apply for a Fellowship and attend EAS 2015 Glasgow next March.